Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 29 August 2011

THANK YOU MPS

 Phew! made it! I so wanted to join in with the last challenge at  Michelle Perkett Studios. I am really sad, but they do say all good things must come to an end. The theme this week rather fittingly is Thank You. I followed this sketch (#28) from A Gem of a Challenge:


Here's my card:


Apologies for the poor picture, the lighting is terrible; it's actually really pretty, mint and lilac. My papers are digital, from a set called Aurora Tides (sorry, can't remember where I got them.) The image is of course a Michelle Perkett one, and was a freebie from PCP. I coloured it with Promarkers. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the diagonal border, my lacey circle nestie for the image, and my grommet tags for the sentiment. I added gems, punched flowers, some leaf punchies and pearls to complete.
I am dedicating my card to Michelle annd the mermaids...thanks girls for such a fab blog.

I will enter the following challenges:
See you soon, thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Ali, this is sooo sweet! I love the colours!
Good Luck in the challenges you've entered!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Ali! Such pretty details and I love the pastel color combo. Thank you for joining the final challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio. Enjoy your evening!

Dragonlady said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and layout. THanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a very pretty card. Great colour combo too x

Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Very pretty card. Lovely color combo. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

XxJULESxX said...

wow beautiful card!

TannyP said...

That first picture really makes the colors pop! Lovely combination of colors and those flowers are fabulous. Thanks for joining the Flower Power Challenge at the Sisterhood!