Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 31 August 2011

It's The CHRISTMAS Challenge at FOR FUN!

** UPDATE **

Wow! I made TOP 3 at Crafts 4 Eternity with this card...thanks so much!

Morning bloggers,

this morning sees a new challenge at FOR FUN, and this week it's all about

CHRISTMAS

I am thrilled to say we have the very talented Michelle Perkett Studio as our sponsor, and as you will know, I am a huge fan of her work, so this week's DT card was a pleasure to make! Here it is:
I made a rocker card, using the gorgeous Snow Goddess, which is available from Michelle's Etsy shop. I printed the digi DP straight onto card, and cut a rocker-shaped base. I used my lacey circle nesties to cut the image & frame, and coloured her with co-ordinating Promarkers. I added a ribbon to the base before attaching the topper, then finished it off with some of my homemade Posh Pins!

We do hope to see lots of you taking part this week, and with such a fab prize up for grabs, why wouldn't you! The DT love to visit your blogs and leave some love for you talented guys out there too!

I will enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks so much for visiting my little corner of blogland.

13 comments:

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Ali ! I love the shape and the image is so lovely ! Great pins too ! How is Lonzo doing ? Hugs and love from Catherine

pinky said...

Thats just beautiful, love those pins. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Liz said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Catherine said...

I like those homemade pins you've added,nice touch!

Anne said...

Lovely pins you made and such a pretty image. Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh this is just beautiful! Fun shape, gorgeous image and those pins! WOW! thanks for joining the Humbuggers this week. xD

Dawn said...

She's gorgeous! Well done & the posh pins are awesome!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Shelley said...

How lovely.Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

XxJULESxX said...

what a gorgeous card!!! love your blog! im following you now.Oh and thanks for your kind words on my chall card!

XxJULESxX said...

forgot to say i love your "posh pins"

Justyna Cieslinska said...

Congratulations!
Beautiful card.
Thank you for your comment.
Hugs,
Justyna x

Mina said...

I love Michelle Perkett Studio images too...your card is just perfect for this beauty Aqualegia
Mina xxx