Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Anything Goes this week at FOR FUN

Yes folks, you DID indeed read it right, we are having an 'ANYTHING GOES' challenge at FOR FUN this week, and as we KNOW you all LOVE these, are expecting great things. And talking of great things, I am thrilled to introduce you to our BRAND NEW sponsors for this week: Digi My World

The lucky winner will receive a $10 spend in their shop!

The DT were thrilled to get the opportunity to work with some of Annie's designs, and I can honestly say it took me ages to decide which one to choose, they are ALL so cute! Here's my card:


The adorable image is called Tea Time, and to see more images on some fab creations, pop over to the challenge blog right now!

I made a spring card from a 6"x6" scalloped square card-blank, and used freebie DPs from my Cardmaking & Papercraft mag, 'The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady.'  The image was coloured with Promarkers and cut with a lacey circle nestie.


I chalked the background and added a grosgrain ribbon bow to her hat. I die cut some flowers and coloured some white card candy dots with a co-ordinating Promarker to match (can't believe I used to spend hours looking for the right shade candy dot, when all I had to do was colour a white one!!!!)


I am going to enter a few challenges with my card:
Don't forget, with an Anything Goes challenge, and such a fab sponsor, you'd be mad not to join us this week!
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute creation, love the shape!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Helen Dooley said...

Great card Ali! Love how none of us used the same image. LOL Great job this week!

NettieG said...

How absolutely adorable! Your coloring is flawless and spot on. Your choices of colors are inviting and draw one in to an invitation of a cup of tea. I love tea parties! I like your folds! I wish I had a book of nothing but folds of every kind imaginable!
Thank you for participating in NettieG's Digital Gems!
Hugs,
Nettie

Enfys said...

This is really cute, love those folds, very creative. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week
hugs
Enfys

Dawn said...

Love your spring card Ali! Great image & fab colouring!
Hugs
Dawn xx

dstandard said...

Such a cute card! Great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Crafty Lynz said...

pretty card. fab colouring

Thanks for joining us at SFC. L x

Ellis said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at NettieG's this time! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polka Doodles in our English country garden challenge! Lovely card, she would fit right in an English country garden. Cheers Claire x