Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 22 August 2011

Baby on the Way!

.......Yikes, NO, not ME !!!! What WERE you thinking!?

I've made this card following the Glitter Geeks sketch this week:
Here's the card:


I chose my fave colour combo, lilac and lemon, and used simple gingham DPs from Pink Petticoat. My image is called Pregnant Emmy from The Digi Stamp Boutique.  I coloured her up with promarkers and popped her on top of a lacey circle nestie cutout.

I added some punched flowers, flat-backed pearls, a die-cut flourish and computer-generated sentiment, using Sunshine Poppy font.
Challenges I'd like to enter:

Lonzo Update:
My little kitty is finding her cage-rest VERY difficult. She climbs and wails and squeezes her head through the gaps at the top of the cage! She is allowed 'time-out' for a cuddle/social development as she is so young, and I have to admit, she has had a lot of 'timeout' for lap-cuddles!!! It's gonna be a looooong few weeks!!!

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is delightful Ali ! Oh I love those soft colours and the image is cute ! Poor Lonzo... She deserves a lot of cuddles anyway ! I think of her a lot, poor Sweetie... Hugs and love from Catherine

Shelby said...

Ali...good to see your work again:)! I adore this color combination and the gingham is absolutely perfect! Great embellies and the use of the sketch was spot on! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks.

Shelby

Peggysue said...

This is so pretty! I love that color combo, the way the image is larger than the nestie and all the pearls around it are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Designed2Delight. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

Debbie said...

Hi Ali...Love the image and your colours are really pretty.
Debbie x

Debbie L said...

Fab card Ali, and definitely my fav colour combo too ;) So please Lonzo is home and doing well, even if she is getting a few more time out's than she should ;) Aww bless her.

Helen Anderson said...

Beautiful Ali, and perfect for an expectant Mum! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck :).

Helen xx

Dawn said...

This is so sweet Ali! I love the colour combo!
Poor kitty not liking her cage! It'll be over soon & she can once again roam free!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Steph L said...

Awww this is so pretty. I love the colours you used. So dainty.
Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and Good Luck. Join us again soon.
Steph xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Matches you blog nicely!
Thank you for entering our Anything goes challenge at PCJ.
All the best in the draw.
hugs
Zahreen
xxx