We have the fabulous Paper Shelter as our sponsors, and my card has been created using one of their adorable images.
I embossed a piece of white card with a snowflakes design, and matted/layered it with navy cardstock...I love using dark colours to make everything 'pop' out at you. The main image is attached using foam tape for a 3D effect. I tied some navy funky fibres down the side, added a few tiny blue gems, a couple of die cut snowflakes (Quickutz) and a computer generated sentiment (using 'Almonte Snow' font) to complete. Inside the card the sentiment continues....'Snow' Much!
I know how busy this time of year is for everyone, but I am confident that time spent on a 'thank you' card will be time well spent, as we ALL have something/someone in our lives we are thankful for, and now is a perfect time to let them know :D
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Going Grey with Scrap Creations - THANK YOU!
- Ladybug Crafts Ink #47 - Winter Blues.
- The Stamping Boutique #20 - Thanksgiving...(I hope my 'thank you' card qualifies...?)
- Get Hippity with Ippity - Embossing.
- Heart Song Inspirations #25 - Circle OR Thank You (I went with thank you.)
- Kaboodle Doodles #94 - Baby, it's Cold Outside!
- The Corrosive Challenge #137 - Give Thanks.
- Creative Inspirations Paint - Thanks.
- Catch the Bug - Give Thanks.
- One Stop Craft #158 - Blue.
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Embossing.
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days #21 - Texture (embossing & fibres.)
- Card Makin Mamas #33 - Be Thankful.
- Jellypark Friends - Give Thanks.