Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 8 August 2011

Big Wave to my LATEST FOLLOWERS!

How remiss of me! I have new followers that I've not said a big hello and warm welcome to! So, I'm here to put that right....please meet my latest followers:
  • Purpledots65 (I can't seem to find a link...please yell and I'll add it!)
  • Doreen (I can't seem to find a link...please yell and I'll add it!)
  • Sandra How  (I can't seem to find a link...please yell and I'll add it!)

  • Jenn Borgeson visit Jenn's blog HERE.
  • CT Girl pop along to CT Girl's Blog HERE.
  • Nettie Grooms visit Nettie HERE.
  • Tammy Hair visit her HERE.
  • Debbi from The Crafty Cuttings of a Wiccababe.
  • A warm welcome to you ladies, I am thrilled that you decided to join me on my blogging journey...I hope you enjoy your visits and find something you like!

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

**waving back**
Debz
x