Good Morning blog-buddies! Already halfway through August!...can you believe it?
As its Sunday, we have a brand new challenge for you over at THE CRAFTY PAD, and it's gonna be a big one! Our theme this week is
CUTE n GIRLY
A favourite with lots of you I'm confident that the DT will be busy visiting lots of blogs to view lots of wonderful entries this week...Yay!
This week the DT chose one of Debbie's gorgeous images from THE CRAFTY PAD DESIGNS to work with...I chose Anna Over the Rainbow, which is currently just 59p!! Here's what I made:
As I haven't made an easel card for a while, I went with one of those. The DPs are a freebie from Summer Driggs, and perfect for the image I chose! I went with bright, sunny colours instead of pastels.
We have CREATIVE CRAFT WORLD sponsoring us this week, with a £10 voucher to spend in their online shop.
- Card: 6x6 scalloped card base
- DPs: Summer Driggs (Owl Always Love Spring collection.)
- Image: Anna Over the Rainbow Crafty Pad Designs.
- Sentiment: computer generated.
- Tools: Paper Cutter, Promarkers, Marianne border punch, flower punch, lacey circles nesties.
- Embellishments: metal butterfly (ebay,) ribbon (stash) flat-backed gems, card candy.
- Extras: cardstock for matting & layering, ink for edges, foam pads, DST.
Here are some more pics...
We really look forward to seeing what you create this week, and don't forget to visit the DT to see what they made!
Some blog challenges my card will enter:
And finally...a warm welcome and big wave to my latest followers: Denise at THE CRAFTY DEN, just LOVE her work, and Mandy (can't find a link...? Please yell and I'll update my post!!)
Thanks for visiting me and have a fab weekend :D