Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 17 August 2010

'My Favourite Things' ATCs


Over at the Cardmaking and Papercraft forum, the theme for Spyder's ATC swap this month is 'My Favourite Things.' I decided to make mine based on 4 of my favourite styles of card....STEPPER, WATERFALL, EASEL and SHAKER.....hope you like them!
A decoupaged Caron Vinson FAIRY Easel ATC

A fun 'BEACH' themed Shaker ATC (I used seed-beads)

A DINOSAUR Stepper ATC (you may recognise this one from a previous post!)

....and finally, a BUTTERFLY Waterfall ATC

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Great set of ATCs Ali! Well done!

Paul said...

Oh my gosh, these are all so cool. Very different but clever how you've used card ideas for ATCs. Will certainly have a go at an easel ATC (thinking it may be a theme next year for ATC Swappers!). The shaker and Stepper are great. Now, I really need to know how you made the waterfall element. I SOOOOOOO want to have a go. Kris made one for the August swap as a RAK for me and so now I have two and am really jelous of the two of you!
TFS
Paul