Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 8 August 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADLEY!!

A quick post to wish my Nephew BRADLEY a very 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' He is 9 today, and here is the card I made for him.
It's a right-side Stepper Card, and I used a template created by my wonderful friend, Deborah Lauder....you can view/purchase her fantastic creations at CRAFTY STASH
I printed a blue, spotted background onto thick, white card, and used some fab digi images from BUGABOO (where you can currently get 50% off your purchases until Aug. 10th) coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is from POLLYCRAFT  I used a little Stickles and Glamour Dust, 4 yellow brads and a couple of gems, all from my stash to complete. I still need lots of practise with my Promarkers, but am really enjoying using them! 

2 comments:

Spyder said...

I love this! It coming at me like a ((wave!))
~~~~~~~~~~~
~^~~~\o/~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Help! Shark!"

Debbie L said...

Another fab stepper - those images are great You never cease to amaze me Ali - such fab cards time after time :)