Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday, 3 August 2010

'I've Found My Prince!'

Hi everyone! Here is my latest card, and you've got to admit, this is SUCH A CUTE image!!!!! Well, actually, it's 2 images that I thought worked so well together.



So, what did I use......

  • My Minds Eye 'Quite Contrary' Summer Papers
  • Fiskars border punch (I have MS ones on my 'wishlist....')
  • Images are from Digi Doodle Shop and are called 'All Dressed Up' and 'Lil Cowboy'
  • Paper flowers, lime ribbon, pink pearls and various inks for edging
I coloured the image with Promarkers (and 2 Copics!) and made the sentiment to match the image!




I would like to enter this card for: 
The Crafty Pad  'Ribbons & Flowers'



And finally, a big warm welcome to my latest followers.....Hi to Su, one of the original SBM gang (miss you Su,) and to Tina & Tilly, 2 more of my forum pals! Great to see you!

5 comments:

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Love the cute image,
thank you for entering SS challenge,
hugs from Maya

MrsK said...

Such a cute and fun card! Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Pad! Also check out our other challenge at the I Did It Forum Sal xx

TinaB said...

Lovely card!! Great images xx Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Pad. We have another challenge Here

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for playing along at the crafty pad

deb.lauder said...

Fabulous card Ali - soooo sweet. :)