Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 21 August 2010

ATC Swap at CARDMAKING DOWNLOADS

Good Morning! I thought I'd share with you the wonderful selection of ATCs made by everyone over at CARDMAKING DOWNLOADS for this month's swap, which has a theme of 'ANIMALS'.....I'll be posting them out to everyone this morning (hope I catch the post!) but thought you might like a sneaky peak at what you can expect the postie to bring! Many thanks to everyone for taking part, another fantastic selection as always.

JEAN (GLITTERBABE)

DENISE (DEECYMAC)

SUE

KERRIE

DEBBIE

KRIS (MADABOUTPOOH)

BRYONY

MARIAN

DAWN

NORMA (BO PEEP)

KELSEY

ALI

LYN (SPYDER)

Aren't they fab....?! More ATCs coming soon......yes, I'm hooked!!!!

And FINALLY...............a big HELLO and THANK YOU to my latest followers, welcome PAUL FORD and BITS4CARDS! Thanks for visiting today. x

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Ooooooohhhhh, can't wait to see which ones I get! Ali, make haste to the PO!!! Well done evryone they're all fab!

Lorraine said...

Wow! That lot are gorgeous. Well done, girls. Loving the theme, lol.

Spyder said...

oh Ali, I've only just found this, you are totally addicted!!!! Love them all!!! (so glad mine got there...um...after nearly posting them back to myself!!

(Lyn))