Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 22 August 2010

AN AWARD 'With A Cherry On Top!'



Wow! Just received this fab blog award.....'WITH A CHERRY ON TOP' from Lyn over at Spyder's Corner! It's for 'beautiful blogs with that little bit extra!' Thank you so much for thinking of me Lyn, I really appreciate it. Now for the rules of receiving this award:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you......Thanks again Lyn!

2. Post it with pride on your blog....it's done, and with LOTS OF PRIDE!
 3. List 3 things you love about yourself. Uh-Oh, that one's going to be tricky....I'll get my thinking cap on!
4. Post a picture you love....will get onto that v shortly!
5. Tag 5 other people for this Award.....will do that in a separate post.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Big Congrats on your Award With A Cherry On Top! Well done Ali, so delighted for you!!! Go Girl!!!
Hugs
Dawn x