Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 25 August 2010

'EXCITING NEWS' AT CRAFTY STASH


One of my FAVE sites,  CRAFTY STASH, designed, set up, run and owned by my dear cyber buddy Debbie Lauder has had a makeover and now has some exciting new features....a brand new forum and members gallery! Yay! (How I'm EVER going to get anything done around the house now is anyones guess!!! Lol!) There will also be a monthly competition too! Whilst you're over there checking it out, don't forget to have a good look around at the downloads she has for sale too....
I want to wish you the very best of luck with it Deb, and I am so excited for you!

Before I disappear (well, get upstairs to bed actually!) I want to welcome my latest follower, and that's Roz Parry (aka Maisie) who I met through my ATC swap on Paper Craft Planet....hi and thanks so much for following!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great card & gift box Ali! It's fabtastic!
Hugs
D x