Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 17 August 2010

My Beach-Babes!!

Morning! I'm back from my hols, and boy have I missed my blog!!! Not to mention cardmaking.....I feel as if I've had a limb removed!! Thought I'd share a couple of pics of my youngest 2 on the beach opposite our caravan; we managed to get a morning down there (in between the rain!) and as always, there were very few people there.....such a lovely beach yet never busy.
Miles of sand and hardly a soul in site!

Zoe set to work on her latest creation!

Noah enjoyed lining up the pebbles!

And of course, I couldn't finish my post without adding a picture of Zoe riding without her stabilisers!!!

She just OOOOZES confidence !!!!!
Back shortly with ATC pics :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great photos, lovely memories!
Hugs
Dawn x