Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 5 August 2010

GRANDPA'S GARDEN

Hi! I thought I'd pop by and share one of my recent cards with you. I made this tri-shutter card for my DH's Grandpa's birthday. He is 89 yrs and still works his own allotment!! As gardening is his passion, it was the obvious choice for his card.


 I printed a brown gingham background, and used graphics from two Cheryl Seslar collections ('Grandpa's Garden Collection' and 'Seed Packets') to paper-piece/decoupage. The sentiments I created myself and then added peel-off borders and a few gems to complete. Hope you like it, I'm pleased to say that he did!

2 comments:

Spyder said...

This is Fabulous too!! Bet Grandpa loved it!!
(Lyn)

Debbie L said...

Excellent card for the garden enthusiast. I'm sure he was delighted to receive it :)