Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 24 March 2012

'Turtally' and Utterly!

Good morning all, and what a glorious morning it is! The sun is shining and it really gives me that feel-good factor. I do hope you are enjoying some sunshine wherever you are too.

My card today is one I made for my hubby; just a fun little card and a play on words.


A strange mix of colours you may think, and to be honest you're right! To be 'turtally' honest (*tee hee*) I was using up some leftover bits n pieces which is where the combo came from.


I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Diane said...

I love this Ali !! So cute !!

hugs Diane xx

Catherine said...

This is such a cute little image and I live what you have done with it. Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week....

Kimberly said...

Great card..love the image and your design is fab...thanks for joining us at PFP this week

oheidia said...

Hi Ali.
I really love your card. You've used a cute image and your coloring is fab!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge at PFP:)

Ann English said...

Oh, so cute! I love the different colors-whimsical.

I am so glad you joined us for the Phindy's Place challenge this week!