Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 26 March 2012

Home is Where the Heart is

Wow, what a glorious day its been! I can't believe how much more positive I feel when its warm and sunny...its ridiculous!

Today I wanted to share with you an easel card I made for someone who moved into a new home recently.


I have used red, black and white as my colour theme and I think it looks ok...what d'you think? The image is from The Stamping Boutique and is called 'Pantry Shelf.' It is cut using my nesties, the sentiment created on the computer and cut using my grommet tag dies. A few red heart gems and a black gingham ribbon completes the card.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking.

    14 comments:

    XxJULESxX said...

    gorgeous card!! i do love the colour combo to!

    Caroline Rawcliffe said...

    Fantastic, Ali...very striking. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    cotnob said...

    Wow! I just love this card Ali, the red, black and white combination is fab and that image is gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    Catherine said...

    This is such a great card Ali ! I love the shape and the image is so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    Liz said...

    What a great card. Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
    Liz

    pinky said...

    Just gorgeous and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    starcyl said...

    I like this, not your usual country cottage with roses round the door. I'm sure it will be well received, thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady this week.
    Jenny x

    The Crafty Den said...

    Hi Ali, I really like this card. Gorgeous colours and I'm a sucker for gingham!! Hope you are ok? Hugs, Denise x

    Claire said...

    Hi Ali, what a fab card. I love the colour palette you've used. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
    Claire xx

    Gayle Page-Robak said...

    Terrific presentation for this challenge. Great artpiece.

    Jen said...

    Great card, perfect for a new home and our challenge. Love the black and red. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    michele said...

    Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    Rainbow Lady said...

    Fabulous new home card and great colours. Thanks so much
    Love Cynthia x

    Choccy said...

    Adorable !! Love the colour combo.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our, 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope to see you back next week ;O)
    Choccy x