Wow, what a glorious day its been! I can't believe how much more positive I feel when its warm and sunny...its ridiculous!
Today I wanted to share with you an easel card I made for someone who moved into a new home recently.
I have used red, black and white as my colour theme and I think it looks ok...what d'you think? The image is from The Stamping Boutique and is called 'Pantry Shelf.' It is cut using my nesties, the sentiment created on the computer and cut using my grommet tag dies. A few red heart gems and a black gingham ribbon completes the card.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Hooked on Crafts #18 - More Than One Fold.
- OSAAT #106 - Anything Goes.
- Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #64 - In The Kitchen.
- Crafty Purple Frog #37 - Anything Goes.
- Rainbow Lady's #197 - House & Home.
Thanks for looking.