Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Fairy Happy Birthday Wishes

Here's a card I made for my niece's birthday...she turned 13 this year, no longer a little girl, but not yet a woman, so I had to choose my image carefully. I chose a really pretty one, its called 'The Fairies Frolic' by The Stamping Boutique.


 Inside the card

My punched flowers.

Flourish with gems.

 Image coloured with Promarkers.

I added some liquid pearls here and there to finish.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking.

14 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Beautiful card Ali, she will love it.

Hugs Ali x

Catherine said...

Beautiful card, love the swirls and sparkly bits...

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Ali...love the image.
Debbie x

Lydia said...

Pretty card! Perfect for that inbetween age. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!

Dawn said...

Just too darn cute Ali! I love that image & I love what you've done with it!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Christy Beans said...

=) I had the same problem with my niece who turned 16 in December. You picked well: not too little girl, not too grown-up. =) =) Thanks for joining us for the Things with Wings challenge at SAS4K! ~Christy

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Ali ! Love the layout and your embellies are gorgeous ! Love the little dots on the flowers ! Great idea ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

This is clearly a labor of love! All the details really make for an outstanding card! A++ Thanks for playing with us at Get Hippity with Ippity.
Hugs,
Beth

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow- what a great card for our Things with Wings challenge. Love all the special details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Come back again soon!

Angela said...

This is great! Love how the black background makes everything pop. Great choice for your niece too.

Thanks for taking part in the Crafty Bloggers Network 'floral' Challange.
Ax

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Jenny said...

A lovely card for a teenager. Great image and great use of embellishments.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your sweet framed image and your beautiful card has such pretty elements! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our "Things with Wings" Challenge :)

Shelby said...

Love these bold colors together and all of the different elements work amazingly well together. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids

Shelby