Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Friday 16 March 2012

Back in the Swing of it!

That's me....back in the swing of it! I am really enjoying being able to get into my cardmaking again, and have a few cards to share with you over the next few days.

Today's card is a THANK YOU card, featuring a pretty teapot of flowers.


I went for bright, happy colours, and although this isn't a colour combo I've used before, I am really pleased with how it turned out.


The image is from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE, and was a freebie a while back. I added the sentiment on the computer before I printed it out. I coloured it with Promarkers and layered it onto a lacey circle nestie.


The flowers are made using my Nellie Snellen punch n emboss set and secured themwith brads. I added a punched border, some ric-rac, a few gems and a couple of die-cut flourishes to finish.

I will enter my card into the following challenges:
I'll be back soon with more to share.

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hey Ali! lovely to see you blogging again hun. I hope all is well with you now.

Love this card. It's really cheerful. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the colors you've used--they're bright and fabulous! This is such a darling card--thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Fab Card with lots of detail. Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday.

Angel-23 said...

Lovely fresh spring card. Thank you for joining us at CBN challenge, good luck!
Hugs Rachael xx

Catherine said...

So great to have you back Sweetie ! Your card is delightful ! Love the papers and the image is so so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cotnob said...

Fab card Ali, I love the bright colours and pretty image.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

This is lovely, bright & cheery!
Great to have you back!
Hugs
Dawn xx