Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 13 March 2012

I'm Back!

Yay! I'm back :D I have really missed my cardmaking and blogging, but really needed a bit of time off. I am so pleased to be back in control, and am pleased to say things are a great deal better than they were a couple of months ago.

I have a card to share with you too...


Such a cute image, available from The Stamping Boutique, HERE. (Also, The Stamping Boutique are sponsoring Party Time Tuesdays this week, AND Crafting When We Can, so if you enter you could win your own choice of images.) I used some Papermania DPs I've had for ever (like so many others, I'm trying to use up some of my old stash, before buying any new stuff.) I coloured the image with Promarkers, cut it with nesties and have added a lilac organza ribbon and some paper-lace. The sentiment was a freebie (from TLC Creations i believe,) and fits the image perfectly. I attached it with 2 heart brads, again from my stash.

I would like to enter a couple of challenges with my card:

I will be back very soon, with more cards and news of new challenges.
And finally, my sincere thanks to everyone who sent a message of support to me...I feel truely blessed.

11 comments:

Stampalicious said...

love this, great colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

Bettina L. said...

This is supercute and just my kind of colour choice. Love the design with the ribbon and lave. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Catherine said...

It's great to have you back Ali ! Your card is fantastic ! I love the soft colours and the cute image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Aww such an adorable bunny Ali! you're right the sentiment is perfect :) Love it! Good to see you back. Sarah x

ArdaDesigns said...

Glad you're back and feeling brighter Ali. Gorgeous card - you certainly haven't lost your touch!
Take care and big hugs
Suz xx

Janet said...

I used this same image. Isn't it adorable? Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can. Janet. DT

madaboutpooh said...

Welcome back Ali ..I missed you..love your card and good luck with your challenges.

Cely said...

so stinkin cute! Love the shades of purple. and that cake looks delish! great job! thanks for playing with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Cely
PTT DT

Poppet said...

Great card, the papers are fab and the image is very cute, the cake looks delicious.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

ddazzled71 said...

What an adorable card, I love the tones of purple and the sweet image you have used. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays for our Monochromatic Challenge this week.

Danie - PTT DT

Dawn said...

Awww welcome back to blogland Ali! I've missed you! Your card is terrific!
Hugs
Dawn xx