Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 25 March 2012

SOOOO Pleased to be BACK!

Happy Sunday folks! Well, I DID remember to put my clocks forward, but DIDN'T remember to schedule my post for my return to THE CRAFTY PAD!  I am soooo pleased to be back, and here's my first card as part of Team B:


The theme this week (#163) is 'Some Bunny Loves You' with an optional extra sketch to follow:

If you do both the theme AND the sketch, you will get 3 CHANCES to win the prize, which is a £10 spend courtesy of our sponsor this week, the fabulous Joanna Sheen.


 AND.....yes, there's more! If you also use a Crafty Pad image, you will get a 4th entry into the draw!!! I used this adorable image called Bunny Fun on Log, AND I used the sketch, which I rotated clockwise through 90 degrees. I coloured the image using Promarkers.


The ribbon, Bakers Twine, brads etc were all from my stash, and the sentiment & DPs are digital, from a range of collections.


The rest of Team B have created some amazing pieces this week, as have out 2 GDTs, so please pop over and leave some love. I do hope to see you join us this week.


I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Diane said...

I really love your card Ali !! The colours are fab and the card is sooooo cute !!

hugs Diane xx

Catherine said...

This is adorable Ali ! I love your papers and the image is so so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Ali hope you are well what a gorgeous creation from you love it those bunnies are so sweet
Jacki xx

Dawn said...

Welcome Back my lovely! Back with a bang if I may say so!
I love what you did with those little bunnies! The colours are fab too!
Good Luck in your challenges!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the layout, marvelous, thanks for joining our let's get digital challenge at MMCS, good luck, Gaynor DT xx

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Hi ALi, this card is a little on the adorable side isn't it? It's also a little 'cheeky' to lol Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
xx

Catherine said...

This is just so cute.... Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week....

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous card - this looks brilliant! :) Love the cute image and your layout and colours are great!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Ann English said...

Your on a roll! This is so stinkin' cute.
Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place.

Unknown said...

What cute little bunnies! I love the colors they work so well. Thanks for playing along with us at SSDS!
Shelli-DT