Today's card is a birthday card for my niece, who will be 17 tomorrow...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!
I used a 6"x6" scalloped card base, and my papers are Pink Petticoat. They are matted onto Bazzill cardstock. The image I purchased as part of a set from My Grafico, and are called 'Heart Fairies.' I coloured her using Promarkers and placed her so that she is 'sitting' on the punched border (which is a MS one.)
I tied an organza ribbon onto the left panel, and created the sentiments using the computer...the font is called 'Sunshine Poppy.' I added a pearl-pin to finish.
I would like my card to be considered for a few challenges:
- Digi Doodle Shop #65 - Anything Goes.
- Paper Crafting Journey #13 - Anything Goes.
- Crafts & Me #41 - Birthdays.
- Flutterby Wednesday #160 - Open.
- The Paper Shelter #20 - Anything Goes.
- Truly Scrumptious #60 - Things with Wings.
- Craftroom Challenge #3 - Summer Birthdays.
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts #13 - Fairies.
So pleased you popped in on me, I thank you in advance for any comments you may leave for me!