Have you guessed the theme of my card yet....?!?!?! Yep, it's BUTTONS!
This week over at Michelle Perkett Studios the theme of this week's challenge is 'Cute as a Button.' Now I love her images, and knew the exact papers I wanted to use....they are PERFECT for this challenge! They are from Cardmaking Downloads and cost just £1 for six 12"x12" downloadable papers; click HERE.
I followed the Sketch Saturday challenge sketch #164 for this week, but turned it through 90 degrees anticlockwise.
My adorable image is a MPS one, called Goldilocks. You can find all of her amazing digi stamps in her Etsy shop. I coloured her with Promarkers and cut her out.
The sentiment is from a clipart set called Cute as a Button, and even the buttons down the left side are digis!
I love the effect of the button BPs and didn't feel this needed any more embellies added (although I did add a few tiny pink gems!!!) I also decorated inside the card, adding a white panel to write on, cut with a nestie and edged in ink.
So, as well as the MPS challenge, and the Sketch Saturday challenge this week, I would like to enter:
- Totally Papercrafts #75 - Girly Girls.
- Aud Sentiments #32- Use a sentiment with more than 2 words.
- Freshly Brewed #55 - 3 of something....Anything! (I used 3 button embellies.)
- Your Next Stamp Challenge #46 - Button Up!
- KB Cute Monday #21 - Something Cute.
- My Grafico - Anything Goes.
Thanks again for visiting me.....so glad you came!