Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 19 September 2010

Yay! I am a WINNER!!

I am chuffed to bits this evening! I entered 3 challenges with an Autism Awareness card last week, and look............

AND

So now you know what's put a smile on my face! My sincere thanks to OSAAT AND The Crafty Pad. I will post these on my side bar with immense pride!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

WTG Ali!!!!! Well done on the challenge win! Never got round to entering myself as time got away!!! But, that said I do feel strongly about the cause!!!
So delighted for you!!!
Big Hugs
Dawnxxx

madaboutpooh said...

Well Done Ali....

so chuffed for you.....

Lorraine said...

Smashing. Well done on your win, Ali. Well deserved.

Debbie L said...

Congratulations Ali - Woohoo! x