Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 6 September 2010

Addicted To ATCs....my 'returns!'

Wow! I have just received my first 'returns' from the Addicted to ATCs swap, and here they are!

Aren't they FAB!?! The 2 at the top are actually 2 parts of the same ATC.....they fit inside each other! How cool is that?! here's a better look at it:

And my thanks go to the clever artist.....Sue Eyley...thanks Sue, I love it!

And a close up of the other 2 fab additions to my collection:
The one on the left is by Tracy Welham .....thanks Tracy, I love it! And the one on the right, is by an old aquaintance, Glitterbabe (aka
Jean Bain) who has been a regular swapper over at the CMD swap....hi there Jean, and thanks for another beautiful ATC to add to my swap!
And of course, my thanks to Jane and Petra for hosting!
This month's theme at Addicted to ATCs is 'SCHOOLDAYS' so if you fancy joining in, pop over for details.

And finally.....a warm welcome to my 2 newest followers: Tanja......lovely to see you! And of course Emma who is better know to her friends as Crazyem!!! a very warm welcome to you too Em!

No comments: