Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 26 September 2010

Happy Anniversary.....to ME!!

Today is my 18th wedding Anniversay! It was a beautiful Saturday in September when Simon and I got married at the little village church in Niton on the Isle of Wight. The card I have made this year is a simple one.....
I am a huge fan of Easel Cards atm! Here's how I made it......The base card is hammered white card which I embossed with my Cuttlebug 'Bloom Dots' folder in the Big Shot. The papers are a download and the image is from a collection called Snicklefritz Kids, both were purchased from Scrapbookingmad.

 I simply added a few gems, a ribbon , some Stickles and paper flowers from my stash and inked the edges to complete this simple card, and am actually quite pleased with the finished result.....I sometimes feel cards can be over-fussy when loads of embellies are added, and that's not a look I wanted for this card!


We went out to celebrate yesterday with our 3 treasures and my sis n her fiance, who made a surprise trip over, so looks as if mum will be on kitchen duty doing a roast today!

I would like to enter my card for challenge #61 at Incy Wincy Designs where the theme this week is 'Anything Goes.'

Thanks for popping by, have a happy Sunday everyone.

 
Big Smiles, Ali x


3 comments:

Spyder said...

this is sooo cute! Happy anniversary! I've done more time that you!! (only kidding!)
you can choose a king tut if you like!!

(Lyn))

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Incy Wincy.xxx

Debbie L said...

Fabulous card Ali - I hope you had a beautiful anniversary with your wonderful family x