Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Following the Leader!

Hi everyone! Today's offerring is another card. My daughter has a friend's birthday party on Saturday, and so I thought I'd get her card done, and enter a couple of challenges whilst I was at it! Here is the card.....
The adorable image was a freebie from over at Spyder's Corner, coloured with Promarkers. I used some papers from my stash that I've had for ever, PM Creative Tones, Venetian Skies. Then I used white card, embossed using my Bloom Dots folder, and inked the edges. The strip/flowers were cut from the same paper, I punched some extra flowers from the paper scraps, and added a little gold Stickles to the middle of each one. The sentiment I made on the computer.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Spyder's Corner....Didi Digi Challenge
The Pixie Cottage.....Challenge #37; a Sketch and 'Fun n Games' (I thought Follow The Leader' was a great game as a child!!)
Alphabet Challenge....U is for unused stash (the papers I used I've had for ever....hope they count!)
A Spoonful of Sugar....challenge #122 Anything Goes
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #40 'Fur or Feathers' (use an ANIMAL)
Papertake Weekly Challenge.....'Animal Magic.'
I Did It Creations challenge #22....'Keep it Simple.'
The Crafty Pad challenge #89....'Embossing.'

Thanks for stopping by. x

17 comments:

Spyder said...

This is great Ali, love it! Great colours, or non-colours! Thank you for joining in with my didi digi challenge over on Spyder's Corner!

((Lyn))

Toneloni * Tonje said...

Wow - love the card. Fab colors and the image is soooooooo cute :)

Thanks for playing with the Sugar ladies this week

Hugs
Tonje

Dawn said...

Love it Ali!!!
Hugs
Dawn x

cheryl said...

oh wow really adore these elephants,hun they are just so cute,and you really have made one amazing card,for the pixie challenge hun great take on the sketch too bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week hope to see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week and for using the sketch. Your card is definetly all about Fun and Games.
Hugs
Tanya

Katie said...

How cute is that image?!LOL
Adorable and thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Carolina said...

Very pretty and cute card.
Thank you for joining the Alphabet challenge

Jeanette said...

Ahhh, this is so cute. I think I like blue elephants. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Lesley said...

What a cute card! I love those elephants! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Gem said...

oh what cute little elephants! Thanks for joining in the Keep it Simple challenge at I Did it Creations this week! Gemma :)

Debbie said...

Hi Ali - aww this is one super cute card..just love it. :) Fab colouring and great embossing. :)

Thanks for joining us at The crafty pad this week with your beautiful creation. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Simply beautiful - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week - hugs Debbie x

Adrina said...

What an adorable card.
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week and hope to see you again next week.
Adrina XX

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project thanks so much for joining our Keep it Simple at IDIC!

artish said...

super sweet ellas! awesome embossing! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

Spyder said...

Hi Ali! You've been picked as the winner inthe Didi Digi challenge!
(Lyn)

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Ali Just saw your card over on spyders corner congrats on winning lovely card very cute take care
Jacki xx