Good Morning to you, and its a bright, sunny, but chilly one here! The last couple of days have seen some brighter weather generally, and I for one am keeping EVERYTHING crossed that we are heading into some Springtime cheer!
This week at FOR FUN CHALLENGES we are lucky to be sponsored by SWEET n SASSY, so yes, there's a prize up for grabs! YAY!!
Our theme for the week is....
*** SPRING ***
Soooooo easy, so no excuses, get creative and join in! We want to see anything/everything SPRING and with a bit of luck, it might just work and banish the snow, frost and wind, and make way for the weather we are all longing for!
So, I used an oh-so-cute Sweet n Sassy image to create this Spring, Spring-card!
The image has been coloured with Promarkers. I printed a spring-green polka dot digi DP straight onto card and cut, scored and folded into the Spring-Card shape. The flowers are from a Nitwits collection called Tiptoe Tulips and have been individually hand cut and used to make a border around the image.
Finally I added some green organza ribbon to the base of the card.
There are SO MANY challenges out there in blogland atm, so I would like to enter my card into the following:
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - #9 Spring....Flowers Everywhere!
- Die Cut Dreams - #84 Spring Garden Scene.
- Little Claire's - #2 Flowers.
- Simply Create - #38 Power of Flowers.
- Stampin' 4 the Weekend! - #5 Springtime!
- Wags n Whiskers - #49 More than 1 Fold.
- Craft us Crazy - #3 Nature.
- Cute Card Thursday - #154 Signs of Spring.
- Delightful Challenges - Welcome Spring.
Thanks for looking, and Happy Crafting!