I have been trying to join in again with a challenge at Michelle Perkett Studios challenge blog for weeks, but haven't been able to for one reason or another...until this week that is! I was really disappointed not to be able to join last week's blue and brown challenge (I love that colour combo,) but this week's FLOWERS theme suits me just fine too!
Here's my card:
The image is called Mary, Mary, and you can find her in Michelle's etsy store. I have coloured her with Promarkers to match the orange and yellow DPs I have used from my stash. The layers are matted onto Bazzill card in co-ordinating colours. The striped ribbon and satin ribbon down the left are also from my stash.
I decorated them with gems, and made my own flower embellishments using the spiral technique. I cut the leaves from Bazzill card and made the centres using some knotted green organza ribbon.
Other challenges I am entering my card into:
- The Stamping Boutique #3 - Handmade Flowers.
- Top Tip Tuesday #27 - Inspired by Nature.
- Creative Stamp Friends #21 - Spring.
- Kaboodle Doodles #60 - Spring Has Sprung.
- Paper Playtime #42 - Digi Monday/Anything Goes.
- 2 Sisters #32 - Make Your wn Embellishments.
- Stamp Something - Spring.
- Stampin' With The Dragon - Bring on Spring.
- Wee Memories #49 - Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by!