Hi there everyone......it's nearly the weekend, Yay!!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my littlies to give to their Grandad, whose birthday is tomorrow. It was pretty quick and simple to make, and they loved it!
I printed a digi backing paper and the sentiment straight onto cardstock, then a rocker card template onto the reverse, and cut it out. The image is from a great collection called Country Hens (sorry I don't recall where I bought it,) and I cut 3 layers and decoupaged some of the elements. I chose this image as he is a very keen gardener, and we always eat fresh veggies from his garden when we visit, which my littlies sometimes help to dig up with him.....from the ground to our plates in a matter of minutes....you don't get fresher than that!!
I inked the edges and added some wire flowers to the main rocker and it was done!
I am going to enter it into the following challenges:
- Creative Belli #112 - Animals.
- Tip Top Tuesday #25 - Happy Birthday.
- Craft Your Passion #48 - Anything Goes.
- Ooh La La Creations #75 - It's A Man Thing.
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes.
- Catch The Bug - March Challenge/Anything Goes.
- DWA! #20 - Anything Goes!
- Moving Along With The Times #89 - For a Male.
I'll be back tomorrow with the card I made from DH and I for my dad's birthday.......Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!