Hi again, Happy Friday....whoop whoop!!
As promised, here I am with the card I made for my Dad's Birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pops!
I bought this image a while ago, and have been saving it for dad's birthday....I couldn't resist it when I saw it over at Bugaboo!
The image is from the Gus Birthday set, called Recount, and has been coloured with Promarkers.
The BPs are digital, from a collection called FESTIVAL, and I used the journalling panels as mats for the image and the sentiment (which comes with the image, although I remade it using a different font.)
The 'd a d' were also from the kit, and are backed using digi buttons from the kit too.
All elements have been inked using an antique brown, and attached using foam pads for a 3D effect.
I finished it all off with some tiny square gems.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Catch the Bug March challenge - Anything Goes.
- Aud Sentiments #23 - Birthday projects.
- Moving Along With The Times #89 - For a Male.
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.
- Creative Card Crew - No Flowers.
- Top Tip Tuesday #25 - Birthdays.
- Ooh La La Creations #75 - It's A Man Thing!
- Paper Playtime #40 - Anything Goes with a Digi.
Thanks so much for popping by, have a great weekend everyone!