Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 17 October 2010

Today I have a side-stacker card to share with you. It's the 2nd card for hubby, requested via text from work, but at least I had a little more notice to make this one!!!
I used a 5x7 card blank, matted with gold mirri-board and navy mulberry paper (which has fine gold strands running through it.) I then layered the main image onto embossed & inked blue card, and embossed gold mirri boards.
The sentiment and a couple of gems complete this simple card. If you like the image, you can buy the download from here.
Smiles from Ali x

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Great card Ali! Well done on pulling it out of the bag again!!!
Big Hugs
Dawn xx

Debbie said...

Hi Ali, great card and beautifully done. :) Must say you do well to make such fabby cards at short notice. :)

xxDebbiexx

Debbie L said...

Fab card Ali - well done :) Just love the frayed mulberry paper behind this image - it works a treat :) x