Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 20 October 2010

POLLYCRAFT SECRET STAMPS CANDY

Do you love Paula from Pollycraft's designs? Want to be in with a chance of winning some AmAzInG Candy? OF COURSE YOU DO!.........so you'll not want to miss this fab opportunity to add your name to her SECRET STAMPS blog-candy list then!

Here's what to do: simply visit the blog and collect the blinkie shown above. Post it on YOUR blog sidebar and wait to hear who the lucky winner is on November 21st. There will be several winners, and the prizes include some never before seen products, which aren't even available in her shop as yet! So go on, you've got to be in it to win it!!! (Did I REALLY just say that?!?!?) ROF!

No comments: