Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 4 October 2010

Made in a Hurry!!!


So, 9.40am a text arrives on my phone from my dear beloved husband......it reads...."help, I forgot it's Jasmine's 18th birthday today! Can you rustle me up a card?!" Of course, was my immediate reply, and here is what I made.
I just need to add the sentiment and it'll be done! Not bad for just under an hour (although the image was already coloured and cut out ready....for occasions such as this one!)

The image is called 'Charlston Daisy' from Di's Digi Downloads, and she is coloured with my Promarkers.
I followed this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge  sketch #122
Papers are PM Creative Tones, Amethyst Infusion, and the paper, ribbon, card, flowers, gems etc are all from my stash.

 Thanks for popping over.
Big Smiles from Ali xx

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

thats a lovely card and done really quick well done I hope hubby appreciates it and I'm sure Jasmine will love it
Jacki xx

Su said...

Gorgeous card in such a short time! WTG Ali!
Hugs
xx

Dawn said...

Fab card Ali! Just the image I'm looking for for a retirement card! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs
Dawn x

Debbie L said...

Outstanding! Another one pulled out the bag at the final bell - it's gorgeous Ali x