Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Another Baby card!!

So, this morning I get another one of 'those' texts from my DH....NO, not THOSE texts, the 'oooh, can you rustle me up a baby girl card for someone at work?' texts!!! Well, I need no encouragement to abandon chores in favour of cardmaking, so I set to work in between the school runs and hanging out the washing.

I went for a pink BABY wordbook, tied together with various ribbons and funky fibres. Each page has a cute little picture on it, with one small element of decoupage.


The final page has space to write your message to the proud new parents. This was made using a download from Cardmaking Downloads and cost just 80p! It even comes with a matching envie too. You can view/buy it by clicking here.

I am entering this card into the Aud Sentiments Challenge #13 'Anything to do with a Baby.'
Oh, I forgot to say, the text also mentioned another card he needs for a couple of days time, so watch this space, I expect there'll be another post from me very soon!!!
Thanks for popping over......Big smiles, Ali x

10 comments:

claire7q said...

That's a great idea for a new baby card - you could almost call it a gift!Love the fluffy ribbons - really brings out the "girlie" in me!

Dawn said...

Well done on a card in a hurry!!! You can always pull it out of the bag!!!
Hugs
Dawn x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous baby book. I love it. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments. Cheers Suzanne

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is fabulous what a great project just perfect for our challenge at Aud Sentiments thank you for joining us
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Ali,
what a gorgeous word book, such cute little images and a beautiful writing space on the last page. Love it.
Hugs
Dawn xx

deesdesigns said...

This is stunning - I love everything about it!
Your hubby owes you big - can't wait to see your next creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at Aud Sentiments!
Hugs,
Dee

Julie said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Audrey said...

Wow! This card is so beautiful! I don't think I could part with it if I made it. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our October monthly drawing going on right now.

Debbie L said...

There is absolutely no doubt about it Ali - you are so talented. Can't believe what you can come up with in a blink of an eye - well done I'm sure it was gratefully received and will be treasured forever :) x

Scrappy said...

Wow! What an awesome project! Love it! :) Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Aud Sentiments! Hope you'll join us again soon! :)