Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 16 October 2010

ATCs.....CMD Forum Swaps

Hi! Today it's time to share everyones ATCs for this month's Cardmaking Downloads forum swap. The theme (as I mentioned in my last post) is 'RECYCLED' and it's truely amazing to see what people come up with, and how different they are! If you'd rather the postie bring a surprise, then please look away NOW!

KRIS

 
MARIAN

DEBBIE

JEAN

DAWN

DENISE 

ALI (me!)
Brilliant aren't they! And as my thank you for taking part, I have made everyone a personalised RAK......this time with an Autumn/Harvest theme.

RAKs
A scarecrow image coloured with Promarkers, an oak leaf backing paper, names made using scarecrow alphabet purchased from Crafty Stash, mounted onto Bazzill card, inked edges and a few gems to complete.

Big Smiles from Ali x

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What great ATCs everyone! I love them all! And, Ali - the RAKs are amazing! So very sweet!

Dawn said...

Such wonderful ATCs well done everyone! Can't wait for the postie!!! Whoop whoop!!
Thanks again for hosting Ali!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Debbie L said...

Beautiful ATC's everyone, and Ali your RAK is soooo cute - can everyone hear me clapping ROF. Thank you all so much :)