Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Talking of the Twilight Saga.....

Couldn't resist adding a quickie post, after mentioning the Twilight Saga in my last post......If you've never visited The Pixie Dust Studio, you've GOT to go and see their fab digi stamps......which include.....da, da da da da da daaaaah.... a whole section dedicated to our fave characterts from Twilight!!! Yes, it's true....and here's the link:

http://www.pixieduststudio.net/category_9/Twilight.htm

Aren't they FAB!?!?

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Nooooooooooo!!!!! another digi site!!!! I can't stop with these things and just when I think I've got all I need, up pops another link, lol.

Cheers, Ali. Got to go look now, ha ha.

Your blog is coming on great, hun. Love your background. :o)

aqualeiga said...

Which one Lorraine?!?! I've had about 10 different ones on there tonight....can't make up my mind, like a kiddie in a sweet shop!!! ROFLMAO