Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Caravan Park, or building Site...?







Well, it's been a couple of days since my last post, and although they've been part of our 'holiday,' they've been far from stress-free. We have come to our caravan and were faced with a terrible mess just outside, where our littlies play. It's taken me 24 hours to calm down and feel a bit easier about it, and I've included a picture so you can see what I mean.....


Oh yes, they also made a hole in the side of our caravan with the same crane that churned up the ground! Stressful to say the least!
On a cheerier note, I want to welcome my first 5 followers, Dawn, Debbie, Denise, Lyn (Spyder,) and Lorraine, all of whom are my buddies from the Cardmaking Downloads forum......thanks guys, you are the best! :D

3 comments:

Debbie L said...

I really hope they sort that soon for you Ali - no wonder you've been stressed! Big Hugs love :D

Dawn said...

hope the stress levels are going down & the holiday is improving!
Hugs
Dawn x

Spyder said...

oh my goodness!! Are they turning it into a veg plot! That's really thoughtless of them!
I'm not sure who has what on the ATC swap because... I sort of close my eyes and put them in the envelopes so I don't actually know what goes where! But!!! I have a spare 'Book' which went missing when I wanted to photo them and it didn't show up until after they were all posted!
Hope you're not tooo stressed!
(Lyn)