Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 31 July 2010

Spyder's ATC Swap

I just thought I'd share with you the ATCs I received this month from Spyder's swap over on the Cardmaking and Papercraft forum  

The theme was 'Once Upon a Time'..........


I was thrilled with them, and they include a bit of everything from decoupage, decorated chipboard, stamping, colouring, and even a 'real' little fairytale book that opens! (top right.)

Next month's swap is entitled 'My Favourite Things.'

If you'd like to join in, then drop Spyder a line, using this link: 
  
I'm sure she's be thrilled to hear from you.....

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Ooooh, aren't they lovely, Ali. :o)

Loving your new background too. Gorgeous flowers. :o)