It's challenge time once again at FOR FUN and this week we want to see your ANNIVERSARY cards or scrapbook pages. And just to add a little twist, we DON'T want to see any bells or wedding cakes!
Our fabulous sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter, with a mahoosive $20 spend in their online shop (boy I wish I could win that!!)
Here's my card:
It's for my hubby, our anniversary is next week...19 years married! I used the pre-coloured image, very kindly given to us to work with by our sponsor. I've layered up some papers from their Pepe in Love collection, added some gems, a ribbon and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, along with a sentiment I created on the computer.
Don't forget that today sees the start of the Feline Playful blog hop, which FOR FUN is proud to be sponsoring.
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
- Try it on Tuesdays - Anything Goes, inspired by Louis Armstrong's 'Wonderful World.' (My marriage!)
- Kaboodle Doodles #85 - Lots of Layers.
- Nettie G's Digital Gems- Anything Goes.
- Magic in the Air - Someone Special (my Hubby.)
- The Paper Shelter #32 - Anything Goes.
I do hope you make it over to FOR FUN to see the other DT cards and join in our challenge.