I just HAD to share this card with you, I totally LOVE this image, it's another one of Tracey's fab designs from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE. TSB are sponsoring the current challenge at Creative Craft World which is AUTUMN/FALL.
Here's a close up of the coloured image (I used Promarkers of course!)
I used various digital DPs and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash; some gold corrugated card, Stickles, a ribbon. some tiny gems, flowers and card candy. The sentiment is from Sentiments 4 U and is part of a set; I just altered the colour to suit my card. I used Kraft card and some pearlised bronze to mat and layer.
There are lots of Fall/Autumn challenges out there in blogland; here are the ones I am entering my card into:
- The Stamping Boutique Monthly contest - use a TSB image.
- Card Cupids - Fall/Autumn.
- Just Some Lines - Fall/Autumn Colours.
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days #17 - Lots of Layers.
- Crafts 4 Eternity #38 - Autumn Days.
- Crafty Catz #101 - Autumn.
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Fall.
- Crafty Purple Frog - Fall into Fall!
- Delightful Challenges - Happy Fall Y'all
- Digi Doodle Shop #76 - Autumn Colours.
- Paperplay #38 - Autumn Leaves.
- Crafting for all Seasons #10 - Fall Colours.
- The Paper Shelter #32 - Anything Goes.
- Penny's Paper Crafty #62 - Fall.
Don't forget to pop to The Stamping Boutique SHOP and grab yourself some fab images to work with!