Well, with the littlies back at school and the evenings drawing in, I think summer is definately over. Sooooo, this week at THE CRAFTY PAD we have a challenge to reflect this; we want you to create with a theme of
What does that mean? It means you can use your AUTUMNAL colours in your creations. The end of summer sees the start of autumn, so dig out those warm, rich browns, reds, oranges, yellows etc and go for it!
Our sponsor this week is the super DIGITAL DOWNLOADS with a £10 spend.
The DT have all used the mega-cute Jeremy Popping Around available from The Crafty Pad Designs is currently just 66p and comes both with and without sentiment. Here's what I made:
I altered a notebook. I coloured my Jeremy image with Promarkers and cut out with a lacey circle nestie.
My DPs are My Minds Eye (Mabel.) I used my flower punch, Marianne border punch, and an orange satin ribbon.
I added some Divine Twine and ribbons tied around the spiral binding to hide it.
I used my grommet tag die to back the handwritten 'notes' label.
The DT have made some stunning creations this week, so please go over and see them!
I will enter my notebook in the following challenges:
- The Poodles Parlour - Animal Antics.
- Wags n Whiskers #62 - Anything but a Card.
- Craft Us Crazy #16 - Autumnal Colours and/or Fave Embellishment.
- Crafty Creations #135 - Anything But Square.
- Digistamps 4 Joy #27 - Fall Colours.
- Everybody Art #158 - Autumn.
- Critter Sketch #81- Anything BUT a Card.
- Lexi's Creations #48 - Autumn.
Thanks for popping in...hope to see you in our CRAFTY PAD challenge!