Good Morning all, I hope you are enjoying a little sunshine as I am, with the promise of a lovely week ahead too, what a bonus!
As you know, I am a new recruit at The Stamping Boutique, and this week we are sponsoring the challenge at Card Cupids, which has a theme of FALL/AUTUMN. There is a fab prize of 4 digis of choice for the lucky winning entry.
Here's my card:
I was thrilled when I saw the adorable image, it's called 'Rainy Cynthia', and you'll be pleased to know there is a whole bunch of fabulous Fairy Cynthia images available...yay !!! You can get your hands on them HERE. She is of course coloured with my Promarkers.
I used a range of digital papers for this one, all Autumn colours/designs. I cut out some individual leaves from the papers to use as embellishments which I think have worked rather well. I added some Divine Baker's Twine, some gems and of course a couple of my handmade posh pins along with a sentiment to complete the card.
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
- Card Cupids - Fall/Autumn.
- CR84Fun - Colour challenge (yellow, orange & brown.)
- Just Some Lines - Fall/Autumn Colours.
- Send a Smile for Kids - Cute Fall or Halloween cards.
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days #17 - Lots of Layers.
- Crafts 4 Eternity #38 - Autumn Days.
- Crafty Catz #101 - Autumn.
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Fall.
- Crafty Purple Frog - Fall into Fall!
- Delightful Challenges - Happy Fall Y'all!
- Digi Doodle Shop #76 - Autumn Colours.
- Paperplay #38 - Autumn Leaves.
- Crafting for all Seasons #10 - Fall Colours.
- Crafty Creations #136 - Fabulous Fairies.
- The Paper Shelter #32 - Anything Goes.
- Penny's Paper Crafty #62 - Fall.
- The Stamping Boutique Monthly Contest - Use a TSB image.
Thanks for popping in.