Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 1 June 2011

School's Out!

Whoops! I am all over the place this week, what with it being half term AND having a Bank Holiday on Monday.....I almost forgot to post today about the latest challenge over at For Fun Challenges! 

We are lucky enough to be sponsored this week by Di from Di's Digi Downloads, and the lucky winner will receive 5 digis of their choice from her fabby shop! What a shame I can't enter myself, I LOVE Di's digis!!! Lol!

We DID get to choose a digi to work with for our DT cards though (yay!) and I chose the adorable Graduation Bear.

Our theme this week is

END OF SCHOOL

We want to see your creations that put you in mind of the end of school/start of the holidays.


I followed the current Paper Take Weekly sketch #56.


I used my Papermania Colossal Paper Pack 'For Him' papers and Dovecraft designer paper pack.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and edged with brown ink.


The congratulations ticket was a freebie, and I used the base ticket to create the school's out one on the computer.


I added a couple of buttons and a ribbon from my stash to finish.

I am entering my card into a few challenges:
Make sure you pop over to the For Fun Challenge blog and take a look at the inspiration there too :) It seems most of my teamies went for the holiday theme, whereas I went for graduation as a mark of the end of school.....what will YOUR take on our theme be........? Looking forward to finding out!

Thanks for looking. x

8 comments:

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

oh this is so cute :) I love how you added the sentiments.

Debs M said...

great image and embellishments! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at DDSB
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

Dawn said...

Love him Ali, he's soooo cute! I love the sentiment tickets & the layout is fab!
Good Luck in your challenges & enjoy half term! lol
Hugs
Dawn xx

Pauline said...

Love it Ali...Graduation Bear is so cute! Wonderful creation (and all uploaded!)
hugs
Pauline

Catherine said...

I love your card Ali ! The colours are fantastic and I love this little bear ! How sweet ! Hugs x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ali, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Just Some Lines graduation challenge! :)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable.
luv
Debby

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Sooo cute!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Some Lines!

Laura JSL DT