Finally made it here to share the card I made for my littlies to give to Daddy!
The image is a Dustin Pike freebie, coloured with Promarkers. My DPs are MME Stella & Rose (I love them!) I used black card to mat and layer the DPs and image, and I reckon it really makes it 'pop!'
I cut around the sword rather than include it in the main panel as I didn't want too much 'white' background. The font is Sunshine Poppy (thanks to my friend Dawn for flagging that one up....I love it!)
Some card candy dots and that's it!
A few challenges I'd like to enter:
- Ooh La La Creations #82 - Father's Day/Special Man.
- Stamp n Doodle - Masculine theme NO Flowers.
- Dream Valley #9 - Father's Day.
- Here Come The Boys (masculine) #4 - Myth & Magic (I hope my dragon counts!)
- 2 Sisters #44 - For a Guy.
- Catch the Bug - It's a Man's World!
- Little Claires #9 - Cards for Men.
- Wags n Whiskers #56 - One for the Boys.
- Craft us Crazy #10 - Masculine colours/theme/Father's Day.
- Crafty Sentiments - Father's Day.
See you again tomorrow with a brand new challenge at For Fun! Thanks for looking.