I know Mother's Day was yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to share with you until now, so today, I have the card I made for my mum for Mother's Day.
I used lilac and cream, and this adorable image from Pollycraft, the Cherry Kisses range, Tea in the 20s. I actually paper-pieced her dress and hat in cream BP and coloured the accents and the rest of the image using promarkers.
I used a lilac gingham BP mounted onto lilac cardstock, cut the corners with a decorative corner, and decorated with flower gems. The cream pearlescent panel is also mounted onto the lilac cardstock, and has an organza ribbon tied around it. The rosette is attached and I added 2 decorative pearl pins. A lilac gem-heart, a few more lilac gems and a die cut ' Mum' (quickutz Phoebe) and that's it! I'm pleased to say that mum loved it!
I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Corrosive Challenges #110 - Pastel Colours.
- Creative Inspirations #56 - Mother's Day/Mum.
- IDIC #49 - Anything Goes.
- Catch The Bug - Anything Goes.
- Wee Memories #50 - Favourite Colour.
- My Grafico - Anything Goes.
- Colour Create #67 - Pastels.
- Crafty Sentiments - Mother's Day.
- Paper Crafting Journey #7 - For The Ladies in Your Life (mine is my mum!)
- Some Odd Girl - Pleat Something (my rosette.)
- Scrapbook Sisters #29 - Mother's Day.
- Stamping Vacation - Squares & Circles (gingham BP has squares, the rosette is a circle.)
- Delicious Doodles #19 - For Mum.
- Digis With Attitude! #20 - Anything Goes.
- Stampin' For The Weekend- #6 - For Mum.
Thanks for popping by.