Hi, I'm back again! Today is my Dearly Beloved hubby's birthday, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!' and we are (hopefully) out for the day with the littlies celebrating. That means this is a scheduled post, so I sure hope it has worked!
As soon as I saw the latest challenge (#10) at The Paper Shelter I KNEW exactly what I was going to make! The fab image I chose fits perfectly with the 'inspired by nature' theme this week, and I also knew I was going to make a DL card, something I've not done for AGES, but the image was screaming to be used DL!
I am really pleased with it! Here's what I used:
I used 2 gingham papers, 1 red & 1 black, red and black cardstock, Promarkers, a Fiskars border punch, some Dovecraft spotty brads, 2 ticket sentiments from THE CRAFTY PAD DESIGNS, and a little wooden ladybird. The additional sentiments are computer generated.
I decorated inside the card too.....
Whilst we've been here at our caravan, the weather has been glorious, and my daughter Zoe has had a wonderful time collecting ladybirds, of which there have been LOADS! I knew I wanted to make a card using this ladybird image, and it seemed the perfect opportunity.
Don't you just LOVE this little wooden ladybird!
- As well as The Paper Shelter challenge, I am going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- DYSU - Easter Blog Hop.
- Bearly Mine #8 - Inside Out.
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT #24 - Anything Goes.
- Stamping Vacation - Masculine with a lawn/garden theme.
- Top Tip #30 - Anything Goes.
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts #11 - One for the Boys!
- Incy Wincy Designs #90 - Bold & Bright.
- My Grafico - Anything Goes.
- Card Ideas - Let's Hear it for the Guys!
- Little Claires #5 - Animals.
Thanks for popping by!