Hi there! I have been looking through the few bits and pieces I have here with me at my caravan and wondering what I could put together to make a card! I've used most of what I had, but found some DPs I got free with a magazine, a leftover digi from a project I made last week and a few embellies that fitted the colour scheme of the papers, and set to work!
For a change, I made a 5x7 card (I have been making mostly 6" square cards of late.) Here's what I came up with:
The image is from Pink Cat Studio, (which I won in a challenge,) and has been coloured with Promarkers to match the DPs which are called The Never Not Collection by Nitwits, and were free in Simply Cards & Papercraft mag a few months back.
I layered onto a co-ordinating paper, and picked the fun polka dotted paper as the main focus. The digi ticket is from The Crafty Pad Designs. I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and layered up a matching flower image which came with the papers using foam pads. I also added a ribbon and 3 tiny heart pearls to complete.
Here are some challenges I'd like to enter:
- My Mum's Craft Shop #3 - Flowers.
- The Paper Variety - Polka Dots.
- Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Flowers.
- Party Time Tuesday #13 - Anything Goes.
- The Stamping Boutique #5 - Winged Things.
- Stamping Scrapping Central - Anything Goes.
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge - 1 digi, 2 patterned papers 3 embellishments (flowers, ribbon & pearls.)
- My Grafico - Anything Goes.
Thanks for popping by!