Hi! We are still at home even though we had planned to go back to our caravan, but my DH has been throwing up alll day, so plans have had to be postponed.
The GOOD news is that I have spent the time very wisely.......yes folks, I've been gettin' crafty!!!
I followed this week's I Love Promarkers sketch (#61) to make this 18th birthday card for my nephew....
here's the sketch:
The fab digi is called Mexico Phil, and was a freebie from Just InkLined; (They currently have another Mexico Phil freebie on offer, called Mexico Phil & Horhay!) He has been coloured with Promarkers and mounted on foam pads. I created the border from freebie clipart, including the cactus. The tickets are also from my stash, (I added my nephew's name to one,) along with the papers and the card used for matting & layering. A computer generated '18' and some card-candy to finish.
I am rather pleased with this card, and as well as the I Love Promarkers sketch challenge, I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts #11 - One for the Boys.
- Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Challenge - Card for a Teenage Boy.
- Cupcake Craft #138 - Lots of Layers.
- Incy Wincy Designs #90 - Bright & Bold.
- Magic in the Air - Colour Challenge (Green, Yellow & Orange.)
- Aud Sentiments #26 - Anything Goes.
- My Grafico - Anything Goes.
Thanks for Popping by!