Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Going GREEN at FOR FUN!

So, this week at FOR FUN CHALLENGES we have a great theme for you....we want you to
GO GREEN!
Now that's NOT to use the colour green (although you are very welcome to do so!) but for YOU to go green and use something RECYCLED on your card.....help to look after our planet! Great theme huh!?
Our sponsor this week is Phindy's Place

She has some great images in her store and a fab challenge blog too.

I don't have a card to share (its the B team's week this time out and I'm on the A Team.....'da, da da dah, da da dah'....Yes, I watched that fab show way back when......) but if you pop over to the FOR FUN challenge blog you can see what the DT came up with. We really hope to see you there!
Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks Ali! Have just posted a suitable card! Off to link up now!
Big Hugs
Dawn xx

Spyder said...

aw, I put a link in to the A teams music, (when I was on a DT with an a and b team) go on, it's fun! we can dance...heheee...oh dam...now I have the tune in my head! (I found some B team music too...but...um...it was a bit rude!!)
Hope you had a lovely Easter...I;m still away (with the fairies) house and dog sitting...
(Lyn)